Dr. Miroslava Hristova Law Office offers internships for students. During their internship, law students from the last years of study (4th and 5th year) have the opportunity to work with practicing lawyers in solving a variety of cases. The main task here is for them to put into practice what they have learned at university, while gaining an idea of the various areas of activity of the office. Throughout this program we provide a chance to participants to get acquainted with the nature of our work, and in return we get the opportunity to assess their professional potential and capabilities of the interns.
Requirements you must meet:
- Completed 3rd year of the major in law at the Faculty of Law of Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint);
- Very good working knowledge of German;
- Skills for working on a team and in a dynamic environment.
- Opportunities for long-term professional realisation and development;
- Adequate remuneration and excellent working conditions;
- Opportunity to work with international and local corporate clients;
- Gaining extensive practical experience in various legal fields;
- Working hours adapted to the curriculum and examination sessions.
If you are interested, you can send your CV and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This internship could be your first step towards a professional career in our law firm.