Retail and consumer law
The legal aspects of retail and consumer law are at the heart of our day-to-day operations. Thanks to our many years of work with one of the largest Austrian investors in Bulgaria in the field of fast moving consumer goods, we face on a daily basis the challenges of multi-layered retail regulations, which have been the fastest changing ones in recent years – both on European and national level.
- Analyses and opinions on specific requirements and registrations of retail outlets, including food and organic products, before the competent state authorities;
- Analyses and opinions on requirements for placing products on the market and labeling them and also hygiene requirements and regulations;
- Structuring pricing policies on international and national level, in full compliance with the national and EU legal framework in relation to consumer rights and prohibitions of unfair competition;
- Analyses and opinions on the requirements for e-commerce, presentation of product information to be published, requirements to the packaging, delivery, satisfaction of complaints, etc.;
- Analyses and legal defence in consumer disputes, product liability damage, product safety and product recall;
- Legal assistance in the preparation and negotiation of contracts with suppliers and partners in connection with online and offline retail trade;
- Preparation and negotiation of various trade agreements concerning retail trade, including transport and forwarding contracts, etc.