Attorney-at-Law/Junior Attorney-at-Law (m/f/o) with German
Dr. Miroslava Hristova Law firm is announcing a vacant position for an attorney/junior attorney primarily for work with the long-standing and largest client of the firm – dm Bulgaria EOOD (dm), a part of one of the largest European conglomerates, dm drogeriemarkt.
If you have an interest in developing in all areas of corporate law by providing high-quality legal services to one of the largest European conglomerates operating in Bulgaria, then this position is ideal for you.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV and a cover letter.
- Legal education;
- Acquired legal capacity;
- Membership in the Bar Association;
- Minimum of 2 years of legal experience;
- Excellent theoretical knowledge and practical expertise (the practical expertise in the corporate law shall be considered an advantage);
- Excellent proficiency in the German language (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in the English language shall be considered an advantage.
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Experience in working with legal information systems;
- Teamwork skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High motivation and ambition for development in the field of corporate law;
- Organizational and time management skills.
Key responsibility for the position:
- Providing comprehensive legal services to dm and other corporate clients of the law firm in the following areas of law: Commercial law; Real estate and construction law; Competition and antitrust law; Consumer protection; Data protection; Compliance; Labor law, etc.;
- Conducting research and monitoring changes in national and European legislation related to the activities of dm Bulgaria EOOD and other clients of the law firm, and timely informing the client;
- Drafting contracts, legal opinions, and various other legal documents;
- Conducting negotiations and communication with partners of dm and other clients of the law firm;
- Representing dm and other clients of the law firm in international and national meetings, conferences, and working groups.
- Opportunity for long-term professional development as a corporate attorney-at-law and gaining invaluable practical experience working with large international clients;
- Attractive and motivating compensation;
- Excellent working conditions in a motivated, ambitious, and cohesive team of experts in the field;
- Very diverse and dynamic work in all areas of corporate law;
- Location in Sofia.
We expect your resume and a cover letter in German by December 1, 2023 to the following
Only pre-approved candidates will be invited for an interview.